Senior Account Manager
We started DICE to completely change how ticketing works. Along the way, we’ve built a powerful cultural platform that has disrupted how fans discover the best new music and events, has the power to break new artists, and keeps tickets of established acts in the hands of fans.
We work with every major promoter in the UK, and an increasing number of venues are choosing us as their Box Office partner. Part of the service that we provide to them is dedicated Account Management.
Reporting to the Venue and Accounts Lead, the Senior Account Manager will be responsible for our partner retention and growth and must have a strong understanding of how promoters and venues in the UK work, and the ability to identify and articulate how DICE is a uniquely powerful tool to support them.
Working cross-functionally with our operations, product, marketing and music teams, you will provide key support to our venue and promoter partnerships. You will be building high-level relationships with major accounts, and will have objectives focused on service, engagement, and our growth targets.
- Use your experience to be the primary point of contact for our major partners
- Drive successful experiences for our partners with an emphasis on strategic planning, engagement implementation, feature adoption, and analytical decision making
- Build and maintain valued relationships with partners to drive partner revenue and ensure retention
- Leverage knowledge of the DICE platform and industry best practices to provide excellent consultative support
- Work cross-functionally with our Music, Marketing, Event, and Partner services teams to manage tactical and on-site needs for partner events
- Lead the team in acquiring new business
- Work closely with the Venue and Accounts Lead on all contract re-negotiation
- Actively champion the DICE story through thought leadership contributions, including case studies, partner success stories, and other marketing materials
- 3+ years music industry experience as an account manager, driving client retention and fostering meaningful client relationships
- Experienced leading teams and ensuring team achieve targets
- A passion for building valued relationships with partners and managing the financial impact that clients make to the overall organisation
- A good understanding of how agents, management and venue managers operate
- Strong organisational skills and superb capabilities with managing multiple high priority projects simultaneously and successfully
- Comfortable with business development
- Excellent communication skills, great attention to detail, and a resourceful attitude
- An analytical and results focused mindset
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free Breakfast
- We love our HQ in East London check it out here