UX / Interaction Designer
DICE is the UK’s most innovative music discovery and ticketing platform. Fans are able to discover and find tickets to the hottest shows, club nights and festivals on the only live music discovery platform that’s built with the user in mind. Every event is handpicked by a team of show-obsessed experts.
DICE GETS FANS IN.
We’re looking for a data-driven Interaction Designer who will lead the UX of our platform - using data gathered from user research and workshops, and translating them into user flows, fan journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. You’ll be instrumental in the overall design of our platform, using feedback and data to iterate and ensure a great user experience.
This a rare opportunity for a product focussed Interaction Designer who is user-centric and excited to step into an in-house role working on a product used by thousands every day - you’ll be ensuring DICE fans have the best experience possible to purchase tickets and discover new events.
You are naturally curious and passionate about data & user experience. You’re eager to share your extensive knowledge, whilst learning from others in a cross-functional team of developers, designer, testers and product managers.
We work in an iterative approach, designing, building and trialling out new concepts quickly in order to test our assumptions and create the best possible service we can. We want designers that are open to collaborating with developers and encouraging as well as welcoming to others to be a part of the product design process.
- Estimate time and delivery of the project UX components
- Contribute to the further development our UX design process
- Involved in every aspect of product development, supporting design projects across the entire product life-cycle and multiple launches
- Effectively present concepts and ideas to relevant stakeholders
- Effectively utilise data gathered from focus groups and user testing workshops
- Provide insightful feedback to support product roadmap and business goals
- Represent DICE in thought leadership at conferences and industry events
- Expert knowledge of user-centered design, usability principles and techniques
- Experience utilising data to determine design decisions
- Experience defining solutions in multidisciplinary teams with visual designers, developers and product managers
- Able to communicate and work with developers to solve technical challenges
- Able to visualise and prototype concepts to varying levels of fidelity to demonstrate test ideas
- Experience working with Agile/SCRUM processes
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programme
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- We love our HQ in East London check it out here