Head of Engineering
DICE is looking for an experienced Head of Engineering to head up our Product Team to champion technical leadership, strong people management and development.
You inspire your team, believe in good engineering practice and solid processes in agile delivery, and have demonstrable experience in managing and building teams in a fast-paced environment.
You will be a core member of the leadership team, confidently communicating how individual items on our roadmap help us scale our product for global expansion and acting as an internal and external advocate for our product.
We work in an iterative approach, designing, building and trialling out new concepts quickly in order to test our assumptions and create the best possible service we can. Our current team is highly collaborative across the business which helps us deliver more effectively.
- Communicating our technology strategy to stakeholders and collaborating with the rest of the leadership team to help define and deliver on short-term goals and the longer term roadmap for the business
- Providing technical thought leadership
- Consistently and frequently enabling the team to deliver new features that add demonstrable value for our customers and respond to their needs
- Structuring and managing the Product Team in a way that reflects our values aligning with our long-term company objectives
- Managing and mentoring to enable personal development
- Partnering with our Chief Architect on technological options available to address business problems, providing timely advice on the feasibility, cost and risks associated with these options
- Ensuring that the impact of internal tools and external features is always measurable and scalable
- Solid experience demonstrating technical leadership and people management across small to large teams including remote employees.
- Ability to recognise and deliver against our external and internal business needs.
- Comfortable and adaptable in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrable competence in promoting cooperation, alignment and diversity of thought within and across teams.
- You have a passion for mentorship and developing individuals through feedback and coaching
- Great self-awareness and high EQ
- Excellent communicator and a great sense of humour
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free Breakfast
- We love our HQ in East London check it out here