DICE has the best gigs, this much is true. And no matter who, what, when or where, the promoters and venues behind the gigs on DICE gotta get paid. So we’re looking for a part-time Accounts Assistant to help us within the Finance department.
Working 2 days a week, you will be primarily responsible for the the accounts payable function as well as fulfilling month end accounting duties. You will be preparing and processing high value payment runs ensuring our clients are paid accurately and on time. This role reports into our Finance Manager.
- Preparing and processing payment runs
- Bank reconciliations
- Coding, entering and editing invoices
- Assisting with month-end processes
- Managing relationships and providing support for our clients
- 2+ years accounting experience
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience using Xero preferable
- Strong MS Excel/Google Sheets skills
- Part-qualified, studying towards ACCA, CIMA, AAT or other similar accounting body
- Music or Ticketing experience beneficial but not essential
We have a fun, social work environment. Free breakfast. Free private healthcare. Monthly contribution to gig tickets. And given the nature of this role, we are very open to remote working and flexible hours.