DICE is a well-funded and rapidly growing start-up, founded by genuine music fans who were frustrated with the live music industry. Buying tickets sucked, and touts were keeping true fans out of gigs.
DICE is the UK’s most innovative music discovery and ticketing platform. Fans are able to discover and find tickets to the hottest shows, club nights and festivals on the only live music discovery platform that’s built with the user in mind. Every event is handpicked by a team of show-obsessed experts.
DICE GETS FANS IN.
We're looking for an ambitious and experienced Growth Analyst to join and support our Growth team.
- Retention - maximising user LTV by:
- Creating and executing CRM campaigns across email, push notifications, and other channels using Leanplum
- Analysing campaign performance and using learnings to improve future activity
- Automating existing and new CRM journeys
- Using local inventory smartly, working with the brand/music team to run initiatives to encourage retention
- Operating and improving Facebook and other marketing campaigns
- Weekly performance reporting on CRM activity
- 1-2 year experience in CRM or analytical role
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Excellent communicator
- Good knowledge of CRM best practices including A/B testing, customer segmentation, onboarding, etc.
- Experience with Leanplum or other CRM tool
- Experience with Facebook and Adwords (bonus)
- Experience with HTML (bonus)
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free Breakfast
- We love our HQ in East London check it out here