We built DICE for fans. We’ve gone from being a tiny six-person company in London to an 90+ person (and growing) company that is now launching around the world.
DICE is obsessed with design and technology and on a mission to be the world’s best platform to discover and buy tickets to amazing live experiences. The best artists all work closely with us to make sure their tickets go to their fans, not scalpers or touts.
We’re looking for an experienced Go Developer to join our Product Team and help further our Ticketing API. We want a team player who understands the balance between speed and quality, and passionate about backend development. More importantly, you’ll be working on a platform that is disrupting a global industry while you’re at it - something you’ll be proud of when you attend your next gig.
- Maintain and evolve our Ticketing API by furthering its ability to handle high load
- Work cross-functional with Product Managers, Testers, Engineers and Designers to understand requirements, provide technical insights and provide timescale estimations
- Work in an iterative approach, designing, building and trialing out new concepts quickly to test assumptions and create the best possible service we can
- Experienced with Go
- Experience designing and developing systems at scale
- Experience implementing clean and efficient solutions
- Experience delivering business valuable features quickly
- Strong understanding of how databases work internally
- Understanding of how OSes and Linux work internally
- Experience integrating 3rd party services
- Computer Science background
- Genuine interest in Elixir and Phoenix
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programmes
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- We love our HQ in East London, check it out here