Account Manager (Spanish Speaking)
We built DICE for fans. We’ve gone from being a tiny six-person company in London to an 90+ person (and growing) company that is now launching around the world.
DICE is obsessed with design and technology and on a mission to be the world’s best platform to discover and buy tickets to amazing live experiences. The best artists all work closely with us to make sure their tickets go to their fans, not scalpers or touts.
We work with every major promoter in the UK and an increasing number of venues are choosing us as their Box Office partner - all things we’ll be striving to build on this in Spain! And dedicated Account Management is part of the service we provide to our partners.
Reporting to the Venue and Accounts Lead, the Account Manager will already have a strong understanding of how promoters and venues in Spain work, be able to identify and articulate how DICE is a uniquely powerful tool to support them, while also being responsible for our partner growth & retention.
Working cross-functionally with our operations, product, marketing and music teams, you will provide key support to our venue and promoter partnerships. You will be building high-level relationships with major accounts, and will have objectives focused on service, engagement, and our growth targets.
NOTE: This role will be based in our London office.
- Use your experience to be the primary point of contact for our major partners
- Drive successful experiences for our partners with an emphasis on strategic planning, engagement implementation, feature adoption, and analytical decision making
- Build and maintain valued relationships with partners to drive partner revenue and ensure retention
- Leverage knowledge of the DICE platform and industry best practices to provide excellent consultative support
- Work cross-functionally with our Music, Marketing, Event, and Partner services teams to manage tactical and on-site needs for partner events
- Lead the team in acquiring new business
- Work closely with the Venue and Accounts Lead on all contract re-negotiation
- Actively champion the DICE story through thought leadership contributions, including case studies, partner success stories, and other marketing materials
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- 3+ years music industry experience as an account manager, driving client retention and fostering meaningful client relationships
- A passion for building valued relationships with partners and managing the financial impact that clients make to the overall organisation
- A strong understanding of how agents, management and venue managers in Spain operate
- Strong organisational skills and superb capabilities with managing multiple high priority projects simultaneously and successfully
- Comfortable with business development
- Excellent communication skills, great attention to detail, and a resourceful attitude
- An analytical and results focused mindset
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programme
- Sanctus Coaches
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- We love our HQ in East London, check it out here