Copywriter / Editorial Assistant
NOTE: We're looking for people who can speak and write Spanish at the native level; and have editorial/copywriting work experience of 1+ years in SpanishWe built DICE for fans. We’ve gone from being a tiny six-person company in London to a 90+ person (and growing) company that is now launching around the world.
DICE is obsessed with design and technology and on a mission to be the world’s best platform to discover and buy tickets to amazing live experiences. The best artists all work closely with us to make sure their tickets go to their fans, not scalpers or touts.
Editorial and in particular written word has always been a key way DICE has positioned and communicated our brand. The position of Editorial Assistant is key as we grow our editorial team and ready our expansion to Spain.
You will be based in our London office and be responsible for all Spanish elements of copy within the app. You’ll spend the bulk of your time being hands-on with Spanish copy covering everything from event copy (app and web) to product messaging. You’ll be responsible for introducing process’ to improve efficiency and ensuring that all copy always meets the brand and tone of voice guidelines.
Alongside this, there will be opportunities to put your stamp on larger projects from copy needs for brand partnerships to brand campaigns in Spanish.
- Your number 1 responsibility will be event copy in Spanish, however, you will also be responsible for all Spanish elements of copy that sit within the product. This includes but not limited to event, push, feed and product copy
- You’ll be part of the Editorial team, but this position will require you to work across other teams in the business
- Introduce efficiency process for copy to ensure we spend more time writing on the right topics and to make sure copy is signed off
- Own how copy requests happen and work alongside the project manager to deliver these requests on time
- Be a guardian of the DICE tone of voice guidelines
- Owning the Spanish DICE social media channels
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- 1+ years copywriting or journalism experience in Spanish
- The ability to write sparky, informative, entertaining copy quickly
- Experience managing social media for a business
- A knowledge and interest in contemporary music
- CMS experience
- An enthusiasm for live music
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programme
- Sanctus Coaches
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- We love our HQ in East London, check it out here