Events Services Agent (Part-time)
We built DICE for fans. We’ve gone from being a tiny six-person company in London to a 90+ person (and growing) company that is now launching around the world.
DICE is obsessed with design and technology and on a mission to be the world’s best platform to discover and buy tickets to amazing live experiences. The best artists all work closely with us to make sure their tickets go to their fans, not scalpers or touts.
The Event Services team at DICE ensures that the market-leading standards DICE sets in product design are replicated in the dynamic, real-world environment of live events. Working closely with the Operations Manager, Account Managers and Partner Services teams, the Event Services team will liaise with our venues, promoters and brand partners to ensure that DICE users at shows, club nights and festivals have the very best on-the-day experience.
NOTE: We're looking for someone to join the team part time on the understanding that there will be different working hours across 2-4 days per week, and will include some evenings and weekends. We’ll work with you for the most mutually convenient fit.
- Providing access control solutions for venues, festivals and special events
- Liaising with promoters and responding to event-related enquiries
- Representing DICE on-site at events and arranging staffing for events across the country
- Updating diaries and records with vital information to be shared across multiple teams
- Constantly identifying opportunities for improvements and making it happen
- Fulfilment administration and account settlement
- Working on campaigns to increase the growth of DICE at external events and venues
- Creating and distributing event comms to DICE fans
- You have real experience in the live music events environment and in event information administration
- You have amazing diary management and time keeping skills
- You’re able to think on your feet and respond quickly and rationally to any urgent issues
- You have an eye for detail and excellent communication skills to make sure everyone knows the vital info
- You’re not too shy to get stuck in, to hustle around a problem and get the best result
- You are comfortable leading a team and making important decisions
- You enjoy working with our product team to provide insights that will help shape the future of DICE
- You are flexible in terms of working hours and schedule
This is a part-time role with a minimum guarantee of 15 hours per week paid at a competitive hourly rate.
- You'll be working with smart people who have amazing ideas that become reality. We have access to some of the biggest people in entertainment and it's a chance to shine
- You’ll spend time on site at some of the best gigs, festivals and venues in the country and build your network of industry professionals
- As the Event Services Agent you'll be offered a flexible schedule whilst working with an amazing team of people who want to change how ticketing works
- We have a fun, social work environment. Free breakfast. Drinks fridge. DICE allowance. Incredible speakers visit on a frequent basis. No arseholes.